CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One of those days

Do you ever have those days where no matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to get in a better mood? Well I've been like that all day (and the same on Monday). Maybe it's just because I am extremely tired, mayeb it's because I woke up late, got behind a school bus on the way to work, didn't have breakfast when I got to work, but whatever it is, I need to snap out of it. I just don't feel like myself. (Since I have to be at work..) I just want to stay in my office with the door shut and not talk to anyone. What's going on?? I think I'm going to sleep in in the morning and come in late. Maybe that will help - we'll see!

1 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Ha ha...I think everyone who works at mabel white feels like that :) Hope you're doing better...you seemed to be when we saw you this morning. Sorry we couldn't stay and chat. See you soon.