CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Catching up

So, what's been new with me? Well...I've turned into an all out country girl!
yeah...who would've thought! So here's an update on the past few months...


I killed my first deer of the season - a doe

Then got my first buck! A very wide 4 point (should've been a 6)

Then we headed over to Arkansas for the week of Thanksgiving and did a little more hunting.

Add a doe to the count.

Learned how to pick a duck for duck dressing (yummy!)



Then, Brad, his dad and I racked up one night!
Add another doe to my count!
Of course, mine was all jacked up!
Check out that overbite - poor deer needed some braces!

Then, on Thanksgiving morning, I shot a big buck!
This one's going on the wall!
We spent Thanksgiving at the farm with Brad's family

Sarah Kate turned one in November!
Aren't they just adorable??
Back in Macon, Brad and I picked out our first Christmas Tree!
And that's about all that's been going on lately.
Have a great Christmas!









1 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Awe I'm just now looking on your blog...love all the pictures!!! Glad you got to spend time with his family...in the country :) Ahhh I miss the country