CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday

It's so great meeting and hanging out with new folks! So, in case you were wondering who the cool kids at new city are - Heath Clark and Jason and Kimberly Clements! :) you guys rock!! I'm so glad ya'll are a part of New City and I'm getting the chance to know you guys. btw- I know how many points a touchdown was in 1911 - answer: 5 hehe

Guys, don't read this!!

Random note for the day -
Cramps SUCK!!!

night! :)

3 comments:

Heath said...

you are not too bad yourself! I can't believe you are a Britney Spears fan...that made my night...oh and I knew that Antarctica was the worlds largest desert according to amount of precipitation...haha

Oh and for the random comment you are definitely leading the challenge. I don't know if I can top that!

Jennifer Walker said...

Hey, and yes cramps suck!!! PMS does too!!! Thanks for your prayers for Emily, and I have heard about the reflux down there, my cousin mentioned that may be what Emily has. i'll know today for sure if she still has an infection. They're doing an ultrasound and tests on her sometime next week so I'll know more after that. Have a great day.

Jason & Kimberly said...

We always look forward to hanging out with you so you can absorb some of our 'coolness'. Oh yes, not mention that I guessed that the water fowl that had the most vertabrae in its neck is a swan. We are glad to be apart this body and are looking forward to the transformation that God will do in and through His word and people.